The Power Test Engine Cooling Column is a temperature-controlled, pressure-regulated recirculation tank that simulates the engine jacket water cooling system's operating characteristics, eliminating the need for a radiator and fan.
The Engine Cooling Column:
• Maintains desired engine coolant temperature during testing
• Adjustable, pressure-regulated system
• Features a sight glass for detecting leaks
• Large analog temperature and pressure gauges
• Is equipped with urethane casters and has a low center of gravity
The Engine Cooling Column is adjustable from 70° - 110° C (160° - 230° F) and is available in both portable and wall-mount configurations.